The School Age Child Care Program provides high-quality and affordable after school care to a group of approximately 150 children, ages 5 to 14, at two sites in East Boston: Orient Heights and Central Square.
Our afterschool activities support:
- literacy development
- problem solving skills
- scientific and artistic discovery
- Project based learning opportunities
Our choice of activities is based on the following concepts:
- Attention to the child’s needs and interests
- An understanding of how children learn and develop
- MA curriculum framework and learning benchmarks to compliment the learning that happen in school.
Some of the Programs Special Activities include:
Parent and child workshops with dinner and child care, parent dinners, open houses, guest speakers, and community fieldtrips.
We also provide full- day child care during the weeks of school vacation for those children who are enrolled during the school year.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Affordable and high quality after-school care for children ages 5-14
- Year round child care
- Multicultural curriculum
- Small and large group homework help
- Access to computers
- Field trips
- Organized sports, performing arts, arts and crafts, special projects, storytelling, and much more!
- We have two convenient locations in East Boston; Central Square and Orient Heights.
Enrollment:Kelly Silfies (617) 569-3221 Ext. 109 firstname.lastname@example.org